Long coats for women in Berrylook




We are in November, winter is approaching. I have a few coats in my wardrobe from last year, but I don't have a long coat. It is mentioned in the weather forecast that this winter will be cold. So I need to buy a long coat that will warm myself even more. I will feel more stylish by combining long coats with shawls, scarves and hats.

While I was browsing the sites with cheap clothes online on the Internet, the models in Berrylook caught my attention. There were models for every taste with their prices and wide product range.





I can go to work protected from the cold with a long coat with high quality fabric, I can feel comfortable if I wear a mini dress during my night outings.
Although colors such as black, navy blue and brown are generally more useful in this style of clothing, long coats for women in vibrant colors create a better combination by harmonizing with the outfit worn inside. Vivid colors energize.

As I said before, black was my preference. The first model I liked was the following. I usually attach great importance to the details of the products I buy. The embroidery on this model also won my appreciation.



Green is my favorite color so this army green model was also added to my cart. Plus size women can buy up to 4XL.



  
The model I chose for those who love blue color is a woolen fabric and a closed collar model. So on cold days, you can go anywhere warmly with this coat.



This gray model, which is designed from wool fabric to the extent that women wearing hijab may prefer, is also very useful.
 


I recommend this model made of checked wool fabric for those who like British fashion.



For those who like ethnic patterns and more vibrant colors, there is a model with a waistband made of wool fabric.



The latest model is also a very useful model with quilted fabric, a sheepskin hooded collar and a sports model.



These are the models I chose from Berrylook. Can you please share with me which products you have chosen from the site.

1 Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Daha yeni Daha eski

YAZARIN ADI

ESRA TAKIM

Ä°ZLEYÄ°CÄ°LERÄ°M