My Decals Lashes are from Appearanz



Hello everyone, those who know me know that until recently, my eyelids were quite low and I was very uncomfortable with this situation. I had surgery on my eyelids a few months ago. My eyelids have shrunk, her appearance has become more beautiful.

Now, with the new look of my eyes, I started to make up as I wanted. I also want to make my eyelashes look bigger and more beautiful. It is both easy and practical to beautify lashes with decals in different long and short models.

While looking for new eyelash models, I started to review online sites. Shopping has become a passion for me while sitting at home in my armchair. The product I request from all over the world comes to my house. This is very gratifying.


I found the eyelash types I was looking for in Appearanz, where I just met and started shopping. There are so many models on the site that I had a hard time choosing. I bought three. I've added 2 of them to my favourites, I'll get them later.


First of all, I want to show you the eyelashes I bought. I love eyelashes with tiny, colourful flowers on them. This very cute eyelash is a very interesting and fun model.

FLOWER GARDEN | 3D FAUX MINK LASH


Elegant eyelashes with tiny pink butterflies also dazzle. When I use these eyelashes with make-up like in the image, I am sure that all eyes will be on me.

PINK BUTTERFLY | 3D FAUX MINK LASH


I love doing puzzles. I don't remember how many puzzles I did, I think more than 100. When I saw an eyelash decorated with puzzle pieces, I thought it was just for me. I will feel very energetic with these colourful eyelashes.

JIGSAW PUZZLE | 3D FAUX MINK LASH


I added two models to my favourites. I will buy them in a while. The rainbow star is decorated with colourful stars. I want to use it when I go to dinner one night.

RAINBOW STAR | 3D FAUX MINK LASH


Smiling eyelashes are also an ideal model for people to smile when they look at me. Anyone who looks at these lashes will surely smile.

SMILEY | 3D FAUX MINK LASH


The lashes I chose are all 3D faux mink lashes. They are perfectly curled and very soft. All very high quality and solid. You can have beautiful eyes even with simple make-up.

Do you use this type of lashes? Do you find it practical to use? Which of the models I chose from the Appearanz site did you like more? Waiting for your answers in the comment section.

5 Yorumlar

  1. oooooo süpermiş ya saoool :)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. kadınlar için çok farklı seçenekler mevcut güzel bir makale olmuş teşekkürler.

    YanıtlaSil
  3. heey neden unutuyon blogunu yaaa, yazılarını seviom ama been :)

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Daha yeni Daha eski

YAZARIN ADI

ESRA TAKIM

Ä°ZLEYÄ°CÄ°LERÄ°M