The secret of the perfect body is in Hexinfashion




Like all women, I am happy when the clothes I wear fit well. I am an overweight woman, summer is coming, I want my body to get thinner and shaped as I get weaker. Having a particularly thin waist is one of my biggest dreams.

While dieting to lose my excess weight, I also do sports. I also get support from wholesale waist trainers while doing sports.


Rose Red Double Belts Latex Workout Waist Trainer Slimming Tummy, the product made of latex increases my sweating, flattens my stomach and slims my stomach, helps me to get rid of toxins, lose weight and shape my waist.

0.70 kg product 100% latex consisting of 96% cotton, 4% spandex

Available in sizes XS-6XL, I use XXL

The zipper on the front of the product helps it fit tightly to my waist.
The two straps on the top ensure that the closure is safe.

The top two straps prevent opening.

Fat accumulates under the skin in the belly and the abdomen expands, belly obesity occurs. By using the product for only 30 minutes a day, you can achieve healthy weight loss in this area.

There are 2 other options besides the colour I bought; black and floral pattern.




As my weight loss efforts continue, I wear sexy black butt lifting hooks straps full-body shapewear stretch to keep the excess from appearing on my body when I put on the last tight dress I bought. My body looks curvy and beautiful with this product. Since my dress is black, I preferred black colour, the product is also available in skin colour.


It is made of 30% spandex, 70% nylon, the stretch fabric is very comfortable, the lace on the cuffs and cuffs is very stylish and flexible, the front hooks make it easy to wear, the open crotch is suitable for toilet commuting You can remove and adjust the strap on the collar, most importantly it has the perfect butt lift design.

Weighing only 0.44 kg, the product has sizes from S to 3XL, again I bought XXL.


I believe that with the help of the products I bought from Hexinfashion, my excess weight will pass in the shortest time and in the best way.

3 Yorumlar

  1. They are really very useful and beautiful ☺️

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Zayıflamak için ve vücudu düzgün göstermek için ne kadar farklı ürünler varmış hexinfashion sitesinde bende mutlaka inceleyeceğim.

    YanıtlaSil
  3. heey saol yaa ne güzel bilgiler veriyon sen :)

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Daha yeni Daha eski

YAZARIN ADI

ESRA TAKIM

Ä°ZLEYÄ°CÄ°LERÄ°M