Shoes are my most important accessory

 


Women's Ankle Strap High heels Pointed Toe Stiletto Heel Pumps Evening Shoes

Hello to everyone,
Like every woman, I love to buy shoes. Even though I don't know the number of my shoes in the house, I want every shoe I love to be mine. Online shopping is very enjoyable as we stay at home. While surfing the internet to buy shoes, I came across Milanoo and was amazed by the shoes found on the site.
I think stiletto heels are the style of shoes that make every woman look sexy and beautiful. Women who wear high heels look more fit and elegant even if they are overweight. That's why I chose two stilettos to wear on special occasions.

You know green is my indispensable colour, so I have a lot of green clothes. Women High Heels Green Pointed Toe Stiletto Heel Pumps immediately caught my attention with their green and black colours and I added the number 39 of the shoe to the basket.



Women High Heels Green Pointed Toe Stiletto Heel Pumps

As black is a very popular colour that fits any outfit, Black High Heels Women Dress Shoes Pointed Toe Stiletto Heel Pumps with black dore colours won my appreciation with their black and dore harmony and splendour. I also liked the stylish details on the back.



Black High Heels Women Dress Shoes Pointed Toe Stiletto Heel Pumps

When I go to work, I prefer shoes with a little less and thick heels and upper straps. So I can move more comfortably and quickly. These shoes are also very cute and go well with sportswear.
I also chose two models in the T Strap heels style, both of them are very cute.
Women Gray T  Strap Heels Round Toe Chunky Heel Pumps were immediately added to my basket with the harmony of the colours, the beauty of the details and the model. I think I will be very comfortable with thick heels.



Women Gray T  Strap Heels Round Toe Chunky Heel Pumps

Since I love to dress in vintage style, Women's Black T Strap Heels Patent Leather Square Toe Block Heel Vintage Shoes became the model I was looking for. I feel like a little girl wearing patent leather shoes. The short and blunt heel and strap reminded me of the shoes I wear on holidays.



Women's Black T Strap Heels Patent Leather Square Toe Block Heel Vintage Shoes

What kind of shoes do you like? I would be glad if you write the models you like in the comments section.

4 Yorumlar

  1. Very elegant shoes indeed 😊

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Özellikle ilk ayakkabıya bayıldım hepside harika canım.

    YanıtlaSil
  3. I also love shoes and years ago I went crazy for high heels but given the problems I have know with my legs I had to put them aside. I am concentrating on low shoes that can be worn with a orthopedic brace.
    I am sure that your recomandations will come very useful to so many persons.

    YanıtlaSil
  4. Ikinci ayakkabı ne kadar şükür öyle

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Daha yeni Daha eski

YAZARIN ADI

ESRA TAKIM

İZLEYİCİLERİM