Bought my best dresses from Holapick

Hello, I am very happy to chat with my old school friends on social media lately. We haven't met face to face for years, everyone lives in different cities, I live in Istanbul. We want to reach our other friends on social media and create a big group. In the near future, we would like to go on vacation together to a seaside town for a week, reminisce about good old memories and chat a lot. So I got ready to buy new clothes to wear this holiday.

Since I am a little overweight, I prefer comfortable clothes. When I wear the dress, I feel more beautiful and slim, the loose waist makes me feel comfortable. I like cute clothing for women, that's my style, I like to dress in colour.

Necklaces and other accessories go very well with dresses made from colourful natural fabrics.

Holapick, which I shopped before, has very successful products that are my style. I said I like the dresses, long sleeve casual dresses for women on the site are so beautiful, I had a hard time choosing.

I want to show you what I bought among the beautiful dresses on the site.

Giraffes are one of the first things that come to mind when I think of cuteness. Giraffe patterned women's blue denim pleated dress will make me very comfortable with its colour and model.


I liked the colours on the casual printed long-sleeved dress with the images from the world map on which the map of Turkey is also visible.


Women print five-point sleeve dress fascinated me with its colourful flowers on a blue background. I told you I like clothes with eye-catching colours. It looks very nice by sitting on a light waist and widening.


Since I love retro patterns, retro print round neck long sleeve dress immediately caught my attention. Black and white and the pattern on it is perfect. A great dress for those who want to be stylish at dinner.

The latest model I bought from casual style dresses. I love the colours of ladies bohemian printed V-neck loose dress. It is also perfect that it is short and the fabric is natural.

Which of the dress models I chose did you like? Do you like to wear dresses? Holapick is a must-visit place when shopping online, there are products for all tastes and sizes, I am very satisfied with the quality of the products, there are discounts on many products right now, do not miss it, I recommend it.






3 Yorumlar

  1. very nice plan to meet with friends :) clothes are casual and elegant, yes :)

    YanıtlaSil
  2. bi yazıma linkini koydum daa işte tanısın herkesler :)

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Daha yeni Daha eski

YAZARIN ADI

ESRA TAKIM

İZLEYİCİLERİM