Let butterflies fly in your eyelashes with Appearanz



False eyelashes that perfectly surround her eyes and make her eyes big and beautiful are every woman's dream.

I went in search of false eyelashes for a special day to be held in the near future. Shopping has become a passion for me while sitting at home in my armchair. The product I request from all over the world is delivered right to my door. This is a beautiful situation. I was very satisfied with Appearanz lashes, a brand I tried before. Last year, due to my eyelids getting smaller after surgery on my eyelids, false eyelashes make my eyes look better, I really like it. I had decided that the new eyelashes I would buy would have butterflies. I found the butterfly false eyelashes I was looking for on the site. This made me very happy.

These eyelashes will fit perfectly because the outfit I'm going to wear is a butterfly pattern. All eyes will be on my lashes.

I have added a few eyelashes to my favourites, from the site with beautiful eyelashes, I will order later. False eyelashes that all look beautiful and fun. I will feel very energetic with these lashes.

3D especially faux mink eyelashes bear 4 beautiful butterflies. Magical butterflies are flying and dancing around your eyes. These fluffy lashes are gorgeously dramatic, voluminous, bouncy and sparkly. Your eye makeup will be magnificent with just the eyelashes you wear. The lashes are completely handmade and black in color. All very high quality and solid. Even with a simple makeup, your eyes will look amazing.

If you use your false eyelashes well, you can use them 10+ times. The lashes are waterproof and vegan.

Colorful flowers of the flower garden outside the butterfly


Flower Garden



crimson strawberries of the strawberry model


and for luck i have added the green clover lashes to my favourites, i will get it asap.


Do you use false eyelashes? Do you find it practical to use false eyelashes?

I am waiting for your comments, which is your favorite among the eyelashes I have chosen.

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski

YAZARIN ADI

ESRA TAKIM

Ä°ZLEYÄ°CÄ°LERÄ°M