You will find the comfort you are looking for in Cosmolle

 

Hello everyone,

Greetings from a hot Istanbul day. I don't know what to wear on hot days, I definitely prefer clothes made of thin and non-irritating fabrics.

Since these clothes are made of thin fabric, they should be the most comfortable underwear. It is very convenient to buy such products online. I can't shop comfortably in the store, I feel uncomfortable shopping for underwear when there are people around me.

AirWear Fits Everybody Boy Short



One of my favourite sites in online shopping is Cosmolle. I can easily find all the products I'm looking for on this site, and their quality is excellent.

Since I am a large size, there are models suitable for my size on the site. I enjoy looking at products in various colours and models and I buy them easily. It arrives at my address very quickly.

As I mentioned before, since I prefer thin fabric dresses in summer, I want the underwear I wear inside to not be too obvious from the outside. Thus, I can move comfortably both while working and on the road.



That's why I was very happy to find the  most comfortable wireless bra at Cosmolle. These bras both hug the body and are not visible on the dress I wear by making a pothole. I've added a few to my favourites, while I've found them, and I'll be buying them soon.

You get invisible lines with these bras, which are soft and breathable, with 50% more air permeability compared to other interlock fabrics and with their seamless edges. I am very satisfied, I recommend it to you too. While underwire bras will help you stay in place, wearing a wireless bra has several health benefits. You can also pamper your breasts with the right wireless bra. With wireless bras, you also reveal your natural beauty.

The straps of these bras can be in different models, thick or thin, and you can buy different models of panties as a set from the fabric. Different products from the same fabric are also available on the site.

I know from the preferences of my friends that everyone who wears them is satisfied with their flexible fabrics and seamless structures and wants to wear different styles of underwear. With its unique designs and advanced fabric technology, it offers you the comfort of a bra you have never experienced before.

Here's how you can tell if your bra is right for you.

The band under your breasts should be flat.

The band should fit snugly against the back.

Straps should not be too tight.

Lean forward to make sure your breasts fit snugly into your bra.

If your breasts are protruding from your bra, you should use one size larger. If your breasts appear to be spread out in your bra, you should reduce your size.

There is no deformation or yellowing on the bras after washing. Hand wash, it dries very quickly.

I am very happy with my purchase. I recommend you to check out the site.

Post a Comment

Daha yeni Daha eski

YAZARIN ADI

ESRA TAKIM

İZLEYİCİLERİM