My Women's Outerwear Shopping from Prestarrs






My search for thick clothes has increased as the weather gets colder lately. People are happier in warm clothes. Soft and warm clothes are indispensable for the winter season.


Online shopping is both easy and options. I also love to shop online frequently. While I was looking for affordable and warm clothes, the models at Prestarrs caught my attention. Most of them were for my taste and the prices were very cheap.


I needed a cardigan to wear more shirts or t-shirts to work in daily life. So I headed to the colorful and cheap cardigans section. The site has a colorful and model cardigan for every taste. Because I am overweight, I prefer models that cover the hips. I was looking for a monochrome model with a V-neck and button. V Neck Plain Pockets Long Sleeve Knit Cardigan I found on the site was exactly what I was looking for, I immediately examined the dimensions and put it in the basket.



V Neck Plain Pockets Long Sleeve Knit Cardigan




In addition, Patchwork Long Elegant Color Block Long Sleeve Knit Cardigan with navy blue red details on a dark gray background, which is admired with its patterns, was very beautiful. This cardigan was also very suitable for going out in spring. It would also be a great combination with a navy blue or red shirt or t-shirt. His height was also enough to meet my excess weight. I also added a standard size cardigan to my basket.



Patchwork Long Elegant Color Block Long Sleeve Knit Cardigan




I love to dress in a sports style. I prefer sports jackets when going to work and on holidays. Quilted and hooded coats are very useful. Green Round Neck Solid Color Quilted Cotton Coat is a model that is both protected and warm with its round neck and hood. I have sizes up to 6XL. Those looking for a large size coat will like it very much, the colors are beautiful.



Round Neck Solid Color Quilted Cotton Coat




I said that I like hooded models in women's outerwear, I like it better if the hood has fur on the sides. I liked the color of Thick hooded workwear fur collar lambskin winter cotton coat so I wanted to buy it and added it to the basket. Ideal for this season.





Prestars have very affordable and good products, you should definitely buy a few products, do not go through the review. Which model do you like, which one suits your style? I am waiting for your comments.












5 Yorumlar

  1. I love Cardigans, they are some of my favourite clothing items. I don't know this brand but I will take a look into it.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Çiçekli hırkayı ve kırmızı montu çok beğendim :)

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Montun rengine bayıldım canım.

    YanıtlaSil
  4. hepsi çok güzel yaa hele hele ilk ikisi, saol ya buna bi bakıyım :)

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Daha yeni Daha eski

YAZARIN ADI

ESRA TAKIM

Ä°ZLEYÄ°CÄ°LERÄ°M