What's in My Vacation Bag

Hello to everyone,

Due to the pandemic, we have not been able to leave our homes very often for a long time. Last year, when we got permission from the workplaces, we could not go on a summer vacation by the sea. We are tired throughout the year and going on vacation in the summer will help us get rid of all the tiredness. Finally this year my husband and I got vaccinated. With the decrease in the number of Covid 19 patients and the warming of the weather, we started the preparations for the summer vacation.

When it comes to holiday, like every woman, I immediately looked in my closet and started to mention that my clothes were insufficient. As I am a working woman, it is my greatest pleasure to examine online shopping sites that are very suitable for me. I came across Newchic while surfing the web. When I saw the colourful and beautiful products on the site, I decided to do my summer holiday shopping here.



We prefer to go on vacation in our own car. I thought it would be great to wear a soft fabric jumpsuit to be comfortable and not pinch my waist during the trip. When I did some research on the site, I saw ethnic print jumpsuit. I love ethnic patterns. Vintage Ethnic Print Patchwork Adjustable Strap Loose Jumpsuit with Pocket, reminiscent of cotton fabric, long crotch and patchwork patterned Turkish shalwar, was exactly the model I was looking for. With a t-shirt you will wear inside, it will be a perfect travel outfit that will not make you sweat. The colours are also very harmonious and wonderful.



We will not neglect to do sports in the boutique hotel we will go to. Since my breasts are large, the sexy sports bra makes my move easier and gathers the breasts while doing sports. Since I love vibrant colours, the rose colour Plus Size Zip Front Unlined Wireless Shaper Sports Bras with a camouflage pattern and thick straps was the right product for me as I am a plus-size woman, I threw it in my cart right away.



One of the most important needs when going on vacation is pajamas. A comfortable pajama is essential for a good sleep. The top of my pajamas should have short sleeves, but I prefer long bottoms for my pajamas because my legs are very cold. The cute plus size pajamas on the site were beautiful, I chose XL size Plus Size Women Cartoon Dog Print Short Sleeve Cute Cuffed Pants Pajamas Sets, which is a very cute dog pattern in blue.



We've been inactive this year, I want to be healthy and tight. I do yoga and when I heard that there is a yoga instructor at the hotel we are going to, I added Famous Tiktok Leggings Solid Color High Waist Buttocks Sport Yoga Leggings in green, which is my favourite colour from the activewear leggings section. I thought it would be suitable for this job with its flexible and self-patterned texture.



I often say that I love bohemian maxi dresses and always wear dresses throughout the summer. It's my pleasure to add a new piece to my dress collection. I love embroidered products, I prefer dresses with thick straps instead of dresses with thin straps. It looks great with its colourful embroideries on black fabric, Bohemian Splited Flower Embroidered Sleeveless Maxi Dress with floral embroidery, I bought it right away.

Comfortable clothes are very important to me for a peaceful summer vacation. I found every product I was looking for together in Newchic. There are many products on the site to suit your taste. Which of the products I bought did you like, does it fit your style? Waiting for your comments. Thank you for reading.

2 Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Daha yeni Daha eski

YAZARIN ADI

ESRA TAKIM

Ä°ZLEYÄ°CÄ°LERÄ°M