Long dresses for spring-summer at Berrylook

Women Casual Print Short Sleeve Dress

We have entered the third month of the year and the weather is hot on some days and cold on some days, but I think after about 2 weeks the symptoms of spring will increase.

I am tired of winter clothes because it consists of layers and thick fabrics, I love to wear clothes made of thinner fabrics. I am not affected by the cold, so thick fabrics make me bored.

Especially in spring and summer, I prefer long, comfortable and colourful dresses made of fine fabric. They both protect my excess weight and allow me to move freely. You can see me in long dresses everywhere until autumn.

You know, like everyone else, I love online shopping and share my purchased products with my blog posts to give you ideas.

When I wanted to buy new dresses for spring and summer, I couldn't hide my admiration for beautiful products in Berrylook, where there are cheap clothes for women, and I immediately started filling my basket.

First of all, when we went to our summer house, I chose shabby bohemian style dresses to wear. This style of dresses are models that leave the waist comfortable. I am comfortable in long dresses when going to the beach or shopping in hot weather. Long sleeve cotton-blend Boho V-neck maxi dress for a snug fit.


Long Sleeve Cotton-Blend Boho V Neck Maxi Dress

I immediately chose a dress decorated with red poppies on a black background to wear at my cousin's wedding, which I was planning for the summer. There are many dresses for every taste that can be worn on special occasions. 


Round Neck Floral Printed Maxi Dress

Linen dresses are very useful in summer, they do not make you sweat. I believe a linen dress decorated with green clover patterns on the skirt will bring luck.

Round Neck Long Sleeve Printed Maxi Dress

I thought I could fill my summer wardrobe with more varied and cheap maxi dresses. The short-sleeved, blue-on-white patterned dress that fits well to the waist is a model that can be used comfortably both on vacation and in the city.

Holiday Style Short Sleeve V-neck Dress

Do you like shirt dresses? I love it, I definitely buy one every summer. I also liked the brown-toned shirt dress that can be combined with straw bags, there are different colours and sizes on the site.

Long Sleeve Printed Shirt Dress

Batik patterns go well with beachwear. I couldn't bear to buy a tie-dye straps dress to wear over the swimsuit.

Tie-dye Fashion Suspender Maxi Dress

Modern patterns are also very suitable for long dresses. The dress, which resembles a modern oil painting, was mine too.

Women Casual Print Short Sleeve Dress


Sometimes it can be cold on summer nights, at times like this I need a thin top on my dress. Just for these situations, a two-piece product was ideal for me. I also liked the designs on it, it was very flashy and I bought it right away.


Round Neck Printed Maxi Two-piece Dresses



I have a few more models in my mind at Berrylook, I want to buy them and I have added them to my favourites.


Which models did you like? I am waiting for your comments.

3 Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Daha yeni Daha eski

YAZARIN ADI

ESRA TAKIM

Ä°ZLEYÄ°CÄ°LERÄ°M